Friday 13 May 2011


Finding Yourself 


I have reached a stage of confusion
A place where identity is sought
Am I a butterfly ready to fly away?
Or a moth yet to stay?

The questions remain
And the search is in vain
Am I ready to emerge?
Oh no, I need more research

Youth is yonder
Teen is under
The thing in between
Makes me wonder

Who am I?
What is my purpose?
Am I destined for greatness?
Or just another passing deadness?

Average is not my thing
It is too plain and too predictable
I am aiming for more
The stars or may be above those bars

The specific target I do not yet know
But I ask God for help and support
I know that one day i will reach
And I hope that I do not breach

So the search is still going on
For this identity and its zone
Hopefully it will inspire
And hence fill my desire

The desire to be of use
To be unique and introduce
The world to something great
That fades the blues and takes the stage....


 

1 comment:

  1. I like what you wrote alot we are still growing and learning alot of things from life .. Am not too young wala to old its this age in between tht makes us confuesed unstayble either we act wise or responsible wala go run and play games and make mistakes and its okay like how it was when we were young .. Please keep writting i cant wait ta read whts new !!

    ReplyDelete